🐙 Welcoming new combynistas
1. Welcome new creators and encourage them to visit here: https://support.combyne.com/hc/en-us/categories/360002540580-Section-for-new-users
2. Mentors also comment and re-post their outfits to provide support
3. Mentors search for the hashtag #newcreator to help, encourage and guide new creators using this hashtag
4. Post cool tips and tricks helpful for new creators and remember to use hashtag #newcreatortips
5. Mentors share exciting tips and tricks by posting from the @combynehelpers account
🐙 Be very active and inspiring
It is very important for our mentors to be active within the community because only then can they properly get to know new combynistas and help them with their questions.
🐙 Staying up-to-date with zendesk
We want all of our amazing combynistas to know what combyne is about and how to use it to its maximum potential. That is where our mentors come in! They should be up-to-date with all of our rules, guidelines and fun ways to use combyne.
🐙 Guiding and helping new combynistas
Our mentors are combynistas who absolutely love socialising and helping their fellow creators. So one of their tasks is to help and guide new combynistas. They are the go-to persons for our new combynistas who are confused about rules, guidelines or features.
Guide on how to become a great super-creator